View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:12 PM   #63
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am not disputing that it is consenual. Of course the feedee did choose to go along with it but the consequences are all hers. He always walks away with his life and health, she does not.

Feeding is unlike other sexual acts in that it changes your body in many times permanant ways.

I said IRL feeders to separate from those with fantasies because there is a huge difference.

To be honest Misty I feel like you base a lot of your opinions on this based on internet interactions and not seeing how it plays out in the real world.

In my nearly 15 years around the SA movement I have seen exactly what I described occur multiple times. Yes, the woman choice to do it, she was not forced but she always paid a very high price. The fact is once she does it and the consequences become more than she bargained for it is just too fucking late to change things.

You are always so concerned with protecting feeders and fa's, yet I don't see that sense of protection for your fellow fat woman. That I find very sad.

This isn't entirely directed just at you Brenda, but all people who seem to cry out that feeders are manipulative.

A lot of feedees are educated people who KNOW the risk of their actions. I think it's unfair to state that feeders are manipulative assholes that endanger a woman's life. Bullshit.

Feeding is just like any other sexual act. Unless someone has you tied down and is stuffing cheesecake down your throat, every time you put the fork to your mouth it's a consensual act.

Have those of you who believe that feeders are manipulative and evil ever talked to one before? Most of the ones I've came in contact with get off on the idea of it..and want you to occasionally stuff yourself for their enjoyment. It's not an all day, everyday activity to them.

Are there exceptions to the rule? Yes. I just hate when the majority is made out to be evil. Being with a man is a choice. Wanting to gain weight is a choice. Putting food into your body is a choice.

My thought is..if it ain't happening in my bedroom..it's none of my damn business.