View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #65
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
I am not disputing that it is consenual. Of course the feedee did choose to go along with it but the consequences are all hers. He always walks away with his life and health, she does not.

Feeding is unlike other sexual acts in that it changes your body in many times permanant ways.

I said IRL feeders to separate from those with fantasies because there is a huge difference.

To be honest Misty I feel like you base a lot of your opinions on this based on internet interactions and not seeing how it plays out in the real world.

In my nearly 15 years around the SA movement I have seen exactly what I described occur multiple times. Yes, the woman choice to do it, she was not forced but she always paid a very high price. The fact is once she does it and the consequences become more than she bargained for it is just too fucking late to change things.

You are always so concerned with protecting feeders and fa's, yet I don't see that sense of protection for your fellow fat woman. That I find very sad.
You are wrong. I have seen Misty show a very vigorous 'sense of protection for fellow fat woman'. In recent times I have seen a more balanced approach from her and that is something that helps the discourse here immensely.