View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #68
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
You are wrong. I have seen Misty show a very vigorous 'sense of protection for fellow fat woman'. In recent times I have seen a more balanced approach from her and that is something that helps the discourse here immensely.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Why the hell would I be against girls like me? If you are wronged thru no fault of your own, I'm on it. HOWEVER these women choose the lifestyle.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote