View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #69
crazygrad

crazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 club

Brenda, I don't think your post directed at Misty was very fair. From what I've seen, she has been a very supportive, friendly, open and accepting member of this community.

To basically call her a cheerleader for feederism or feeders is off the mark here.

I appreciate some of your ideas. Its very easy to see the inequity of these relationships when you see a fat person who has trouble walking, attending to their intimate hygeine, or has any number of medical conditions linked to (causally or exacerbated by) their weight, while their partner has none. And even when someone is aware intellectually of what may happen, that is different than actually really getting what that reality may in fact be like. So I see where you're at, I just think youcharacterized someone unfairly in this case.
crazygrad is offline   Reply With Quote