View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #71
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to concur that it really looks like a no-win situation for whomever is the feedee- I don't care how much intimacy, love, etc is in the relationship. I have been in love relationships where I felt I was the luckiest woman in the world (not a feeder/feedee relationship but when you get down to it, all types of relationships can correllate somehow, imo) and now I feel lucky as hell not to be in the relationship anymore. I'm just glad I didn't come out of those relationships disabled- not able to function anymore- all in the name of "love".

***Yes, I'm a bitter old woman

I also have to add that I'm still "easy" about it all when it's the decision that other people make- it's when I see myself in that scenario that I really get bothered.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote