View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:53 PM   #72
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
There were so many responses to the original topic that it was hard for me to jump in on each response I wanted to make to different people. So I've decided just to make a post of my own touching on some things I've read and my own personal choices and opinions. I'm not saying I am right or that I'm wrong, I'm just going to try to be honest so maybe there will be some understanding. I think there isn't enough representation from my perspective.

Bah, I really screwed this entire post up, but I am just hitting enter. Maybe I'll look insane after all. LOL
Heather, I don't think you screwed up at all. You put yourself out there to show another perspective to the lifestyle that so many people demonize.

You're right, there isn't enough representation from your perspective and it's because a lot of feeders/feedee avoid posting because they are tired of the constant flaming. I've had at least 4 or 5 people ask me if the feeders still get a bad rap on dimensions.

What it ultimately boils down to is this: In most cases, it's a consensual act between 2 adults. Either gainer *since there are male feedees and women feeders* is willingly entering into a relationship with another person knowing the consequences of their actions. If they don't know the consequences of their actions, they live under a rock.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote