View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #26
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am totally craving more of the yummy Korean food that I had for dinner!!! The meal started out with banchan (I think that's what they're called anyway) which are little appetizer dishes. The kimchi was especially delicious!!!

For my dinner I had dolsot bibim bap, except with tofu instead of beef. For those not familiar with Korean food, it was a hot stone bowl filled with rice, veggies, tofu, an egg, and great hot sauce paste. You mix it all up, the egg gets cooked, and the rice on the bottom gets a nice crispy crust by the time you're finishing up!!