View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 AM   #38
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am totally craving frozen Custard.No,Soft Serve vanilla will not suffice as a substitute.This is a craving I've had since last spring/summer and I still haven't managed to get any.I'm not even sure where to find frozen custard in the area or if there is any around here to be had but I'm determined to get my chubby little hands on some.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote