View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight I had Chinese takeaway since my groceries didnt arrive (They said they'd tried to deliver but I wasnt here, liars!) . I had sesame prawn toasts - please excuse the rubbish photo, you can hardly see them, there were eight pieces. Then I had chicken noodle soup which tasted better than it looks. Then I was supposed to have beef with green pepper in black bean sauce but it came with red pepper and carrot too, and rather annoyingly lots and lots of tiny pieces of very hot green chili which shouldn't be in that dish! It was all okay, no more than that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prawntoast.JPG (26.4 KB, 7609 views)
File Type: jpg noodlesoup1.JPG (32.4 KB, 7413 views)
File Type: jpg beefgreenpepper2.JPG (43.2 KB, 7243 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote