View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #37
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yep, it's vitamin water. Regular juice gives me heartburn, but since v.w. is so dilluted, I can drink it with ease. I think I had the orange flavor. My favorite supermarket, Fairway, has a new location on the Brooklyn waterfront. You can go to their cafe and eat right out on the water. And they're not terribly expensive. You can get a meal for the same price as any fast food chain, but it's infintely fresh and tastier.

And I had a bite of the prosciutto/mozz sammie. Oh my heaven, it is wonderful stuff. I love Mike's Deli (in the Belmont section aka "Little Italy" in the Bronx)
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote