View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #45
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhype View Post
Again i hadn't watched the clock and missed the closing time of the regular shops, here at 8 pm So i had to deal with the little that was left. Ok, chicken breasts (usually i have some in the freezer) .. but then? There were potatoes, eggs and mushrooms... giving me the idea finally to make my first attempt on the Spanish tortilla. Turned out quite well actually , despite normally it would contain onions (didn't have any left) instead of mushrooms.

BTW i ran Google Images and on most pics there the tortilla looked more like a pie rather than a scrambled eggs-like dish. But years ago i had roommates from Madrid who made Tortilla almost every day and i took the inspiration from their version
Yummy it looks great! The tortilla I had in Spain and that I make is just like a thick omelette with potatoes in it. You can cut it into slices like pie. It just looks similar to yours but more in one piece.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote