View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #62
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

More experiments today The day before i had bought organic chicory but the stupid grocery store sold it only in sealed big packages. I always hate it when they're doing that. Anyways, what to do with leftover chicory? Finally decided to spread the leaves in a casserole dish and put it in the stove for 5 mins. Then i added fried ready bought cevapcici (my original plan had been to buy ground meat but the butcher had closed already), chili onions and sliced tomatoes on top, plus a few dashes of olive oil. The result was quite nice actually. Doesn't it look like tasting very hot even on the pic? LOL But it wasn't THAT hot

The salad BTW was chicory and carrots in kinda Indian salad dressing which is very easy to make:
Grate a piece of ginger root, add natural yogurt, a few dashes of worcester sauce and lemon juice plus a bit of salt and very little sugar. It's simple as that. Found that on a German salad dressings board. And after the great response it got there i tried it myself. Was well worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chicory-n-cevap.jpg (85.9 KB, 610 views)