View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 12:26 PM   #67
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Last week I headed to my friend Linda's to try out my new "Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker". Linda wanted to make something with Kahlua so we made "Kahlua-ritas" (Kahlua and cream slushies, basically!)

Here's the machine. See the ice on top? I should have snapped a pic of the shaved ice it makes once you turn it on. But it happens so fast. Below you can see that after the shaved ice is added, it blends the drink perfectly.

Here's the finished product. YUMMMMMMMMM. We made a few.

I tested it to see if it could make a root beer float slushie. I used cream, root beer and the shaved ice. Unfortunately the ice clumped up and it was too watery. But it looks good, doesn't it?
It all looks good! I am a pushover for kitchen gadgets and I now want a
"Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker".
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote