Thread: Fat Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #7
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
Oh, so you're a fan of Ian's? Interesting!

Ian's blog is actually part of a group of friends that includes his wife Char, friend Amy and a gay friend who are all local to each other and some cyberfriends too. Each blog has links to the others.

I often fantasize about living Ian's life for a day..I guess that's a sign of a successful blog! The blog I most enjoy reading is Amy's, though! Her husband is really really lucky!

The only issue I have with this ring of blogs is that they are REALLY weight and food obsessed with just a dash of context. I'd like to know more about their moods and experiences. Just a minor quibble.
I just started reading it.

I do have to wonder though. How does a 600 pound man fit into a Neon? Those are small cars! At 420 pounds I couldnt fit into a 97'. Maybe that has changed as the years gets newer....I should get a noen, they are kinda cute!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote