View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 12:48 PM   #8
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead
Or I've waited to long to eat and ate to fast and didn't chew well...didn't stay down.
This is the only time I have had problems. When I wait too long to eat, then wolf down something without chewing. Ayeyeyeye. But fortunately that's been very very rare and I'm good now about eating more regularly.

Quote:
I did not have the laproscopic procedure I have the full incision- but I was up and walking 45 minutes out of recovery.
Same here. My doc places an epidural preoperatively (or rather, an anesthesiologist does it) which helped HUGELY with postop pain -- or did until the little sucker came loose because I'm such a wiggler. But by then I was able to take oral pain meds and had a fentanyl patch, so I had very little pain.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote