View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #10
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Jeannie, Wild Coyote, Beaker FA, Missaf...

...and all assembled here...this certainly demonstrates a wonderful range of talent and ability...in my mind's eye, I am seeing a gallery, with music, films, theatre, drawings and cartoons and lovely sparkly pumpkins!! Wouldn't it be great to do a show with all of the talented folks here? I suppose in a way, this was a little conscious-ness raising exercise too...to show that we can be fat or fat admirers and have rich creative lives...something that gets lost a bit in the one-dimensionality of the Fat, FA and FFA world. It is wonderful that we can all come here to meet at Dimensions, but I do long for learning more about the folks here...this new board format is very good for that and I hope we continue to post about our creative lives and adventures into the future!