View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default By request: Triple-Cheese Broccoli and Cauliflower soup

This was spur of the moment, and I had 30 minutes to make it.

In a stock pot, add 4 cups milk, 2 cups water, two packages of frozen broccoli and cauliflower flowerettes, and heat on medium-high.
Meanwhile, cube 1 lb velveeta (does this count as cheese? ), and 1 package cream cheese and drop into pot randomly, stirring occasionaly as the milk heats and the cheeses melt. Don't let it scorch or burn! Add 1 jar bacon cheddar spread. When hot, reduce heat to low. Add 2 cups potato flakes, and blend until creamy. Optional, Add 1-2 teaspoons red pepper sauce. Optional, I felt it was missing something and I added three tablespoons butter.

Serve with hard rolls.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote