View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:56 AM   #41
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
This was spur of the moment, and I had 30 minutes to make it.

In a stock pot, add 4 cups milk, 2 cups water, two packages of frozen broccoli and cauliflower flowerettes, and heat on medium-high.
Meanwhile, cube 1 lb velveeta (does this count as cheese? ), and 1 package cream cheese and drop into pot randomly, stirring occasionaly as the milk heats and the cheeses melt. Don't let it scorch or burn! Add 1 jar bacon cheddar spread. When hot, reduce heat to low. Add 2 cups potato flakes, and blend until creamy. Optional, Add 1-2 teaspoons red pepper sauce. Optional, I felt it was missing something and I added three tablespoons butter.

Serve with hard rolls.
Thanks! I am going to make this over the weekend.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote