Thread: Fat Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps
There have been a couple of blogs recently that have come and gone and the bloggers have been accused of being fakes. In my opinion if one thinks a blog is a fake, unless one has actual knowledge one should keep it to oneself. Because if the blog is real or substantially so, the blogger pouring out their heart and soul to an uncaring world will be terribly aggrieved, but even if fake they seem to be way better than much weight fain fiction floating around (see other thread)

I feel like this was directed towards me...so I shall reply. I challenge things. I question things that don't add up. I do this in ALL aspects of life. I didn't do it to stir the pot so to speak, it just stuck out to me. I didn't do it to be bratty or spoil the fantasy. I actually contacted the individual and asked him, because quite frankly I actually would LOVE to own a neon...they are just small as all hell.

I question everything. I will never stop doing that, because if I did, I would be just like everyone else.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote