View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 01:06 PM   #13
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
Two degrees in art later, I still have a hard time with sheep! LOL Your story/blog has a wonderful sense of rooted-ness in reality, which is usually a harder thing to do than create a fantasy world...I am enjoying it!
I've been dying for a portrait of my hero, a civil war general who spoke 11 languages, taught rhetoric, and looked pretty damn fine on a white hourse, to be painted for my wall. I picture the man in my head whenever someone mentions his name, in whole or in part or when I read his books. I've been to his home and seen where he lived and walked and talked and taught, and...

Anyway! I've wanted a portrait of him painted, on his last parade ride in full uniform. I have a photo of it, but I want it in living color. I've asked my mom, a muralist, to do it for me, but she can't, will not, and hates to paint horses!

I figure some day I'll get it done
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote