View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 04:42 PM   #4
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black and white or Color?

Home or away?

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? <cringe>

Hugs or kisses? Yes

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy?

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers?

Night or day? Depends on the activity and if I need the cover of darkness to get away with it

Honey or sugar? do you have Splenda

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) Someone who is handing out money to every one he/she sees

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Oh no...I want a written disclaimer first

Are you living your dream? only if a nightmare is a dream

I LOVE Pammie!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Well, the dog keeps getting loose

Can men and women be *Just friends*? If not, I got cheated BIG time

What is the meaning of life?

life

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.

The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.

Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.

The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.

The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.

The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.

A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.

The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.

The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.

A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.

An account of a person's life; a biography.

Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.

The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.

A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.

Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.

Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.

Actual environment or reality; nature.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote