Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, the rep levels were adjusted a while back and they're no longer as systematic as they once were. Not all dark green are worth 100, not all light worth 250, etc. As you get higher in rep, the intervals between cans and such is FAR greater. For instance, the can I have right now - my last gold? I've had it for well over 2000 points. The one before that was worth less.

Best advice, don't worry about the cans, just post and enjoy. The cans will come when you least expect them.