Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #13
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Actually, the rep levels were adjusted a while back and they're no longer as systematic as they once were. Not all dark green are worth 100, not all light worth 250, etc. As you get higher in rep, the intervals between cans and such is FAR greater. For instance, the can I have right now - my last gold? I've had it for well over 2000 points. The one before that was worth less.

Best advice, don't worry about the cans, just post and enjoy. The cans will come when you least expect them.
Interesting.....I always wondered about the "cans" and that little burst of sun I think I've seen too. I doubt I'll ever get to that point because I don't post nearly as much as you all or have anything interesting to add either. LOL.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote