View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 06:31 PM   #7
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black and white or Color? It depends what time of the day you're watching Game Show Network.

Home or away? Home, unless we're going someplace fun - like Texas.

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Candy corn

Hugs or kisses? Hugs - especially Sandie's.

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Laurel and Hardy - they remind me of my childhood (watching them on TV).

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Marx Brothers

Night or day? You are the one, Only you 'neath the moon and under the sun....

Honey or sugar? Honey

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) George Carlin

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Pursue a career as a radio DJ.

Are you living your dream? Yes - every day with Sandie.

I LOVE Rock & roll, put another dime in the jukebox baby...!! (fill in the blank)

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? No, I got her. However, there is at least one I'm glad I escaped from....

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Of course.

What is the meaning of life? Life is like a sewer - you only get out what you put in.