Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #47
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am such a loser........ I still have a hard time trying to rep people. When I go to rep someone it says,you have to be logged in first and refresh the page. I do this and I still get this error message. Sometimes it lets me and most of the time it wont.
Soooooooo for all those I dont rep its me not you. I am trying, LOL it would be quicker to send you a picture of something interesting with a thankyou instead.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote