View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 10:43 PM   #10
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black and white or Color? Depends on the movie. I'm also a big fan of silent films.

Home or away? Home

Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Sweet Tarts

Hugs or kisses? Hugs

Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Neither

The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? Neither

Night or day? Night

Honey or sugar? I guess sugar. I allergic to honey.

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) A person who could pick winning lottery numbers.

If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of the women.

Are you living your dream? Not yet.

I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) Halloween

Is there a "one that got away" in your life? No

Can men and women be *Just friends*? Not sure

What is the meaning of life? Love

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote