Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #59
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I 2nd that.
But did you ever have one of those posts, where you think it's your most rep worthy post to date, and that you should score more rep in that one post that you have the entire time you've been posting, even people that have been lurking for years will come out of hiding just to rep you, and then you check your User CP for like 3 or 4 days in a row and ...................
nothing

I never have, but I was just wondering if it ever happened to any of you
Damn at least I am not the only one who has thought that

The best reps I got were from posting my nekkid pics lol apparently pictures say more than words.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote