Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #60
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I 2nd that.
But did you ever have one of those posts, where you think it's your most rep worthy post to date, and that you should score more rep in that one post that you have the entire time you've been posting, even people that have been lurking for years will come out of hiding just to rep you, and then you check your User CP for like 3 or 4 days in a row and ...................
nothing

I never have, but I was just wondering if it ever happened to any of you
That happens to me. I nearly pop a vessel and fart trying to post something interesting and I get nothing, then I post something and use the word "stubborn cow" and people are falling all over themselves to Rep me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote