Thread: Rep whines
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #71
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I 2nd that.
But did you ever have one of those posts, where you think it's your most rep worthy post to date, and that you should score more rep in that one post that you have the entire time you've been posting, even people that have been lurking for years will come out of hiding just to rep you, and then you check your User CP for like 3 or 4 days in a row and ...................
nothing

I never have, but I was just wondering if it ever happened to any of you
All the time man, all the time. The corollary is that after a week of trying to be insightful and meaningful, I'll made some throw away post and get repped by by three people for it

As they say.......rep happens.