View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Black and white or Color? Television or newspaper?
Home or away? Visitor
Candy corn or Sweet Tarts? Circus Peanuts
Hugs or kisses? Being sat on
Martin and Lewis or Laurel and Hardy? Either Smith and Jones, or Fry and Laurie
The Step Brothers or The Marx Brothers? What about the Dolly Sisters? Or the Brown Brothers? ("My name is Sammy Brown, I just got into town...")
Night or day? Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo...
Honey or sugar? Cooking lard. j/k Actually I like salt.
If you could spend one day with anyone in the world - who would it be? (no explanation is necessary) "Lexi's Guest" (the one at the bottom of this page)
If you had one chance to do the one thing you have always wanted to do - what would you do? Marry a beautiful woman
Are you living your dream? I am dying my nightmare
I LOVE _____________!! (fill in the blank) a lot of things, but few people
Is there a "one that got away" in your life? Yes! I used to have fat girlfriends when I was a young boy, but I somehow offended one of them and she became mean and nasty towards me, and the other one was Hispanic and my dating her was frowned upon (not that I could have mustered the courage to try to go out with her!), and she eventually married someone.
Can men and women be *Just friends*? Yes, but if one is very lonely it can eat that one away like a cancer, so perhaps it should not always be.
What is the meaning of life? Try to do the right thing. If not, you'll probably be forgiven, but try harder next time.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote