View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 06:15 AM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think a lot of guys who are "into SSBBW" are in denial about what it takes to live the reality of being with a ssbbw.

Even Mike, being with me has taught him so much. I have had to train him and point things out to him and explain why certain things are impossible. Guys, even the really good guys, just don't get it sometimes. It take patience to teach FAs how out bodies actually work.

As for a music festival...are you crazy??!?! LOL. I would have had a long talk with him before hand about walking etc. Even at 375, when I was very fit, I wouldn't have tried to go to a music festival. I hope things worked out for you then and he didn't give up.

I know what you mean though....a long time ago I was chatting to a guy near me who wanted to go on a date with me. I was at my heaviest weight then and he had a monster truck. I turned him down and explained that if he ever wanted to date a ssbbw he should get a car that wouldn't make her feel like a freak. We didn't talk much after that, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote