View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #5
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
As for a music festival...are you crazy??!?! LOL.
LOL he was very intent on going to it and i thought maybe i could handle it .. i managed, but damn i was hurtin' lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Even Mike, being with me has taught him so much. I have had to train him and point things out to him and explain why certain things are impossible.
very good point I suppose i was lucky and Bruce has come pre-trained lol He's been very good so far about thinking of these things. Though i do still worry. We're working on moving in together and i'm ready to give him a LIST when apartment hunting time comes hahaha..no stairs, full bathtub, large space between the commode and any cabinets, etc etc lol