View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 06:35 AM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can understand economics can be tough...but we fat girls can be expensive. i mean, we require large meals, sometimes two seats on a plane, a car that we can fit in..and things of that nature...not sure that there can really be a compromise. I mean, if my man had to choose between a nicer small car and a larger clunker i'd be perfectly fine with the clunker....i dunno...it's quite the conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUBOB View Post
For the record, Melissa, I own a smaller car for the gas mileage. And the fact that I have a short commute. And, well, I got tired of first one, then the second, Exploder being in the shop...

But there is a grain of truth to your musings....

Last edited by largenlovely; 04-26-2008 at 06:38 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote