View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #8
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

don't even get me started on broken things hahaha

but yeah i hear ya..flying puts me into a state of panic. We don't buy two seats but we should. I try to view all of the flights to see which one is less crowded and least likely to fill up before the day arrives. It was much easier from Atlanta because it's a non-stop flight to NY..but now that i'm back in Mobile there will always be a connecting flight *ugh* so that's even more to worry with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Yup. A SSBBW is a financial commitment. We require all sorts of special things....and replacement of broken things. The reason I am home alone right now is that we couldn't afford a round trip to the states for me....2 seats. I'd rather be comfy and look ghetto than look post and be absolutely miserable!