View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #10
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

good old fashioned ingenuinity..you gotta love that ...that's awesome

I had a hard time giving up little sports cars but it got to where i just flat out couldn't drive them. A few years back i got an older buick lesabre and that thing has been fabulous. I'm a shorty and so i have to scoot up close to the wheel but now my belly is getting too big for that...someone said i can get blocks for the pedals..gonna have to come up with *something*

my boyfriend drives an Envoy and it's comfy but i'm so short that he has to give me a boost to get up into it, or he'll get in and reach over and grab my hand and help pull me up. It would be fine for a taller fat woman, i suppose he didn't expect to be putting a short fatty like me in it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
He even took the old seats out of his old S-10 Blazer to put in a bench seat so that I could fit in it.