View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's a perfectly reasonable response. I think by posting i meant to prompt fella's to think about these types of things, but instead it may have came across as a rant lol

Though...it can be quite frustrating to see or hear of men who claim to be interested in dating an ssbbw only to find that they know nothing of the realities it entails...it makes a woman question whether or not they truly *are* interested in having a real life relationship, or if they are merely caught up in fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInBuff View Post
But if I was single I wouldn't intuitively know all the needs that a SSBBW would require. Please be patient with us as even if we mean well, we might not realize what is needed.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote