View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #16
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

yes..the movie seats are another i forgot to mention..definitely something to think about beforehand

It's very nice that you're trying to be considerate and thinking about these things. I would definitely avoid anything that would require lots of walking, unless it's an event that you both would like to go to or something. My boyfriend's friends invited us to a renaissance fair and he mentioned it to me and was already planning to either buy or rent a scooter by the time the event arrives. Though, it also depends on the girl..some girls are embarrassed to use scooters. God knows i love the things lol

Being open and asking and trying to think beforehand means a lot You can't think of everything all the time (as bigbellyssbbw mentioned) but just knowing that your guy is making the effort goes a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecniceguy View Post
I have thought about things like going to a restarant, movie theaters, etc. and considering here size. Usually, I suggest ideas to her, and leave it up to her to decide what we are doing. That way it is her call, and she knows what she can and cant do. But I would love to get any tips I can to avoid anything that would come up that would be uncomfortable for her.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote