View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #17
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInBuff View Post
I've never been with a SSBBW but do find them very attractive. I'm married so unless my wife gains I probably never will. But if I was single I wouldn't intuitively know all the needs that a SSBBW would require. Please be patient with us as even if we mean well, we might not realize what is needed.
We do understand that you can't know it all, but we're not even talking about intuition here, we are talking about a supposed ssbbw admirer taking an ssbbw into a crowded restaurant, then walking ahead, squeezing through tiny spaces between tables... or striding along a street at a brisk pace with no thought as to the clear fact that his companion is maybe 8 inches shorter but 250lb heavier, so cannot keep up. Those are things that should be obvious really to anyone, FA or not, yet unfortunately they aren't.

It's understandable that you might not have considered that she could have problems like climbing up into a high vehicle, since you wouldn't be expected to know the height/weight/physics issues involved . Also, you wouldn't be expected to know any particular woman's stamina for walking or any activity, as it can vary so much. I was taken on a date to a sushi restaurant, I asked the guy to check first and see if it was benches and tables bolted to the floors... he checked and yes, sure enough it was. I could see the lightbulb light up in his head when I asked him to check and he was quite horrified looking that he had not thought about it. But, I wouldn't have expected him to realise that I couldn't fit in there, since most people can, so it's not something obvious perhaps. However, I WOULD have expected him to notice if the restaurant was packed and that it would be difficult for me to squeeze through. See the difference?

So yes, we're not hard women, lol, but sometimes things which are pretty obvious are not taken into consideration.

Melissa, I went to the cinema last Summer with a friend and when we got in, we discovered that I couldnt fit in the seat!! Luckily the seat wasnt much lower than the arms, so I kinda wedged myself in, one butt cheek up the side of the arm, lol. It wasn't comfy, but I wanted to see the movie! I fit into other cinema seats though, except the old cinemas with seats from about the 30s... so obviously different places have different sized seats.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 04-26-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote