View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:16 AM   #21
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahahhaaha. I remember the first time i had to do that. I can't remember what size i was at the time, but i went to a Shakespeare festival out of town with my literature class in college. I sat way in the back and totally had to "hip ride" the side of the seat...omg so paaaainful lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Melissa, I went to the cinema last Summer with a friend and when we got in, we discovered that I couldnt fit in the seat!! Luckily the seat wasnt much lower than the arms, so I kinda wedged myself in, one butt cheek up the side of the arm, lol. It wasn't comfy, but I wanted to see the movie! I fit into other cinema seats though, except the old cinemas with seats from about the 30s... so obviously different places have different sized seats.