View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #22
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
my boyfriend drives an Envoy and it's comfy but i'm so short that he has to give me a boost to get up into it, or he'll get in and reach over and grab my hand and help pull me up. It would be fine for a taller fat woman, i suppose he didn't expect to be putting a short fatty like me in it lol
Correction, it's a Chevy Trail Blazer! And I had been planning to put a short fatty like (more specifically) you in the passenger seat long before we event met.

I wasn't always as aware of a SSBBW's needs as I am now. It took a lot of practice and a lot of patience. My ex gained a good amount during our four-year relationship and I didn't really recognize the needs toward the end. When we'd be out and finding a parking space, she'd say something like "it's raining and I don't want to mess my hair". Considering how glamorous she wanted to be all the time, I simply cringed at it and tried to find a closer space. Melissa is smart enough to tickle the FA's mind by saying "my fat ass is not burning calories by walking across that parking lot". But while my ex continued to gain and surpass 400 lbs, the comfort of a 400 lb woman was considered more and more (like when I had to choose between a Trail Blazer or a Camaro). By the time Melissa latched on to me, I was "professional FA", and contrary to what most people think of feeders, her comfort always was and is a top priority for me.

I can't speak for all men, but I like to treat my lady like a queen, and to have a lady that prefers to ACT like a queen makes it all the more enjoyable. She still gets a kiss when I have to pull her up from the couch (and I love watching her tilt her head and smile when she holds her hands out for it), and she still gets a loving pinch when she's riding the scooter in the supermarket or department store.

It's all part of wanting a fat girl who isn't afraid to be herself and live her life in comfort, and these tasks are a small price for me to pay to have what I've always wanted.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote