View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #25
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
Correction, it's a Chevy Trail Blazer!
D'oh i knew that lol..i always forget because you told me they are pretty much one and the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
Melissa is smart enough to tickle the FA's mind by saying "my fat ass is not burning calories by walking across that parking lot".

By the time Melissa latched on to me, I was "professional FA", and contrary to what most people think of feeders, her comfort always was and is a top priority for me.

I can't speak for all men, but I like to treat my lady like a queen, and to have a lady that prefers to ACT like a queen makes it all the more enjoyable. She still gets a kiss when I have to pull her up from the couch (and I love watching her tilt her head and smile when she holds her hands out for it), and she still gets a loving pinch when she's riding the scooter in the supermarket or department store.

It's all part of wanting a fat girl who isn't afraid to be herself and live her life in comfort, and these tasks are a small price for me to pay to have what I've always wanted.
is it any wonder why i love this man to pieces hehe