View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #27
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The hardest physical situation on earth for me is a cocktail party. Standing around (because of back probs, etc.) is really really hard, harder than walking, even. Cocktail parties, museums, some rock shows. Not every one's like this--at all--but just throwing it out there as a possible minefield. This fact, and the lack of ways to accomodate the problem (i.e., no easy ways to sit down), interfere with my socializing more than almost anything! Since I don't usually get invited to run marathons.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote