View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #38
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Also: public transportation--anything, taxis, trolleys, trains, busses... Fat girls are constantly having to suss those out, figure out where they can fit. I've had dudes look at me funny as I lean all the way into a cab to pull all of me in or whatever... So, working with chix in public situations, especially like these.
Yes! Try to be considerate and snag a seat. My boyfriend does this for me all the time, especially after a long day. People are ruthless (although I'm ruthless when I'm by myself!) when it comes to crowded trains/buses and where they can park their ass.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote