View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

noooooooooo doubt...i was staying with Bruce's family and wound up sitting down on one of the beds and broke it *ugh* lol My exact words when i told him were "please forego the erection and help me figure out a way to tell your mom i broke the bed" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Can I just add to watch out for weak furniture? Mike's parents have some weak futons that they adore...but I do not dare sit on them as I can tell just by looking at them that I would snap them like toothpicks. Big women need strong, and sometimes reinforced, furniture...which can be more expensive and less trendy.

So much to know about being with a ssbbw....but hang in there...it is doable