View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #40
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
oh lord yes..i totally understand that..my lower back will kill me..right around my shelf if i stand too long. It relieves it to lean over on something but then i look like i'm trying to moon the folks behind me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I end up doing t his a lot...you s hould see me at the grocery store. It is very....bent over.

So Im not the only person to "pretend" to be browsing in the chest freezers in the supermarket, while Im actually using it to bend forward to ease my back, whilst getting a nice cooling blast of icy air, as the back pain makes me perspire? lol. I swear I must have come out of there with frosty eyebrows before!!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote