View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #43
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Yes! Try to be considerate and snag a seat. My boyfriend does this for me all the time, especially after a long day. People are ruthless (although I'm ruthless when I'm by myself!) when it comes to crowded trains/buses and where they can park their ass.
Exactly. People are ruthless and you gotta be tricky/ruthless, one step ahead. It is helpful to be with a guy who understands *why* yer doing this!! (i.e., not to knock old ladies over)

Unrelated: I know that in really long-term relationships this stuff must become more matter of fact - just physical co-existence in general - but I'd like to add also that although there is generally a miminum thoughtful effort required to take a big woman out, the return is significant. I mean...thoughtfulness and gallanterie generally don't go unrewarded. I'm saying...women (obviously) really notice this stuff! Not that that's the reason for doing it, but I wonder if men--partners--sometimes know how great it can feel to have someone look out for you (in a non-sticky/avuncular way) or how it can effect your feelings towards somebody. I still remember the name of the first dude who asked me to dance at a college dance, because of really nice manners-ful way he did it, and I didn't know his name before that.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote