View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #46
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Exactly. People are ruthless and you gotta be tricky/ruthless, one step ahead. It is helpful to be with a guy who understands *why* yer doing this!! (i.e., not to knock old ladies over)

Unrelated: I know that in really long-term relationships this stuff must become more matter of fact - just physical co-existence in general - but I'd like to add also that although there is generally a miminum thoughtful effort required to take a big woman out, the return is significant. I mean...thoughtfulness and gallanterie generally don't go unrewarded. I'm saying...women (obviously) really notice this stuff! Not that that's the reason for doing it, but I wonder if men--partners--sometimes know how great it can feel to have someone look out for you (in a non-sticky/avuncular way) or how it can effect your feelings towards somebody. I still remember the name of the first dude who asked me to dance at a college dance, because of really nice manners-ful way he did it, and I didn't know his name before that.
HEAR HEAR!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote