View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #51
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
you are getting repped for the best post EVER lol...that was fabulous and you brought up a number of things that are issues for me as well that i just forget about until the need arises. I also keep a folding chair in the trunk of my car and it has come in very handy on occasions

fabulous ..just fabulous
Thank you! I guess we all need to be good at something and the two things I am best at, are being fat and analyzing (Virgo).

And as far as any man preplanning, it is always appreciated. Even to this day, my husband will do something, even if it is small, like putting something more within my reach, and I greatly appreciate it.

PS, there are some things I won't leave home without and one of them, is the chair in the trunk. Who knew?, great minds think alike!