View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #52
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
Thank you! I guess we all need to be good at something and the two things I am best at, are being fat and analyzing (Virgo).

And as far as any man preplanning, it is always appreciated. Even to this day, my husband will do something, even if it is small, like putting something more within my reach, and I greatly appreciate it.

PS, there are some things I won't leave home without and one of them, is the chair in the trunk. Who knew?, great minds think alike!

I need to get a chair! Is it a folding camping chair? I know living XL has one....and I think I'm going to get it this summer when I am out there.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote