View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #53
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Yay for super FAs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
And as far as any man preplanning, it is always appreciated. Even to this day, my husband will do something, even if it is small, like putting something more within my reach, and I greatly appreciate it.

PS, there are some things I won't leave home without and one of them, is the chair in the trunk. Who knew?, great minds think alike!
lol i'm with y'all...thank God for super fa's lol

virgo here too ....i actually put the chair in the trunk to take on a trip and was too lazy to take it out hahaha, but then i thought about it and was like, hey...i might need that so i just left it in. Best lazy thought i ever had lol